How One Might Use the AIEIS
- As stand-alone streamed multimedia teaching cases or teaching vignettes using the traditional boundedly rational model of decision making.
- As content with a defined methodology which would serve as data for research papers and projects.
- As content with which to develop traditional Harvard style written teaching cases, industry or company reports.
- As content to complement and serve as examples for traditional textbook oriented subject matter.
- As content upon which to compare and contrast insight across individuals, organizations, industries, or national business cultures.
- As content with which to apply to and compare with theories of organized behavior and management.
- As content upon which to learn about specific individuals, organizations, industries or national business cultures.